Let's get practical ...
We are here for you ...
Here you can get a handle on all the details and the slightly more practical things. Otherwise you can always call us.
If you are a new user and guest at our holiday resort, and this is your first time dealing with camping, please let us know when you check in, and we will help you with a little extra useful information and good tips and tricks, which are worth knowing as a first-time user.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Before you and your family come to Feddet Strand, we have gathered a lot of good information that can give you answers to a number of the most common questions.
If you have further questions, please contact us by phone on +45 56 72 52 06 or via e-mail at email@example.com. We would love to talk or write with you.
To camp at Feddet Strand, all guests must be at least 21 years old or accompanied by adults
You can check in from kl. 15.00 where the unit is free. When the holiday is over and it’s time to go home, you must leave no later than 11.00. If the unit is available, purchase until 20.00 for only half the price of the overnight stay. This applies during the schools’ summer holidays and public holidays.
In the spring, late summer and winter period, it is possible to check in before 15.00 – just contact the information on telephone +45 5672 5206 and hear if your place is available. If you have not booked a place, you are welcome to come before 15.00.
You can also wait to check out until no later than 16.00. However, only if there are no others arriving at the unit on the same day, please ask in the information. This only applies outside the school holidays.
Self check in:
Outside opening hours of the information, you can check in at our self-check in machine, which is located to the right of the front door of the information. The vending machine gives you access to the campsite from 07:00 to 23:00. Use your credit card when checking in at the vending machine. After checking in at the machine, your credit card can now be used as a toll card. If you have any questions or problems, you can always contact us by phone +45 5672 5206.
If you have booked, please provide your booking number and seat number when checking in at the reception.
Upon arrival, you will be given an access card, which serves as a key card for family rooms, activities and the entrance barrier. Should the card be lost, hurry up in the information and get the card closed so that it can not be used by others. Here you can also create a new map.
Dogs are most welcome at the campsite. Dogs must be led on a leash and aired in the dog forest which is close to Feddet. In the dog forest, the dog is allowed to run around freely if it is friendly to other dogs.
Important information before arrival
- Feddet Strand Resort is divided into three holiday areas. To ensure minimal traffic and disturbance, the areas are accessed through an electric barrier. When you arrive, you will be given an access card, which can open the barrier to the area where your booking is located. If you need to enter one of the other holiday areas, you can contact us in the information and we will help you.
- The access card is personal and may not be used to provide access for other guests.
- The access card also gives access to Fun & Play Playland, GameHouse and Fitness. If you have points on the card, it can also be used for Pool & Spa, AdventureGolf, family rooms and paddle tennis.
- Access barriers are closed during the period at 23.00 – 07.00. During this period, there must also be peace in the holiday areas and therefore driving is not allowed.
- There must be calm in the accommodation areas during the period at. 23.00 – 07.00.
- Day guests are welcome between 07:00 and 23:00 free of charge, however, parking is charged.
- If you need to get out in an emergency, contact us by phone +45 5672 5206.
- Remember a maximum of 10 km / h on the site, so we take care of everyone.
- For reasons of fire safety, there may only be one car per. holiday unit. If your household has several cars, other cars must be parked in one of our parking spaces. Access to parking space is purchased in the information.
- It is permitted to grill, unless notices prohibit this, for example in connection with a fire hazard. Remember fire distance to tents and never put a disposable grill directly on the grass!
- Always show consideration and respect to neighbors and other guests. Music, conversation, etc., must be held within your own tent, caravan or rental unit.
- Open fire is not allowed on Feddet, nor on the beach.
- Follow roads and paths when moving in the holiday area – always respect the privacy of your neighbors and other guests.
- If you have a dog, it must be led on a leash and ventilated outside the place. Dog bags can be picked up freely at the information and in the dog forest. Please always put rubbish, dog bags etc. in the waste racks.
- The playgrounds are open during the period at 8.00 – 22.00.
- Access to our donkey and goat folds is at your own risk. Children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The environmental station can receive several fractions and we recommend that you sort your waste. See how on the erected signs.
Important information if you live in your own caravan, tent or motorhome:
- Remember that the caravan and awning must be placed with a fire distance of 3 meters to the next caravan. The same applies if you are in a tent.
- Electric heating in awnings is NOT allowed.
- Overnight visitors with seasonal guests receive a 50% discount on the overnight price.
- All camping units have 10 amps available. You need a CEE adapter (blue EU plug) to be able to connect your power cable. If you do not have an adapter, you can rent / buy from us.
- Wastewater must be emptied into the effluent sump for chemical toilets. The water posts’ drains must not be used for wastewater disposal.
- Upon arrival, please check that you are on the correct device. The number is on a metal tile placed in the boundary between the units.
- The first entrance barrier to Feddet will only be closed in the event of a fire or accident as well as in the event of overcrowding.
Other practical information
If you live in your own caravan or motorhome, there is a maximum of 25 meters from the unit to the electricity stand, where CEE connectors are used.
To stay at Feddet, all guests must be at least 21 years old or accompanied by adults.
There are no pots and pans in the communal kitchens.
It is also free to use ovens, stoves and dishwashers in our service buildings.
Roads and paths:
Several of our roads and paths at the campsite are paved with either tiles or asphalt and can easily be used by wheelchair users.
In all service buildings as well as our water park there are toilet and shower facilities, which are suitable for wheelchair users, please ask in the information for disability access cards.
You are most welcome in our restaurant, where there is also a ramp, so accessibility is easier for you
If you want to stay overnight in our cabins, we recommend our luxury cabins, either Lærke or beach cabin. Book a ramp to the cabin in connection with your holiday, so we make sure that before you arrive at the campsite, we have put the driving ramp ready for you.
There is 1 defibrillator at the campsite, which is located in the foreground of the information.
A defibrillator can save lives, which is why we have set one up at our campsite. The defibrillator is located in the aisle of the information and can be accessed 24 hours a day. Several of the staff at the campsite are trained in the use of defibrillators.
You can find more information about defibrillators at www.hjertestarter.dk
You can also get the app “heart start” for your smartphone. It shows you the nearest defibrillator and provides instructions on how to perform a cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
If you are dissatisfied with the holiday you have bought, you can read about your appeal options here.
If you are dissatisfied with your holiday, you should first of all contact us and we will try to find a good solution for both parties.
If no solution can be found, you can submit a complaint to the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority’s Center for Complaint Resolution, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby, via www.forbrug.dk.
Citizens residing in an EU country other than Denmark.
The European Commission’s online complaints portal can also be used to lodge a complaint. This is especially relevant if you are a consumer residing in another EU country. Complaints are submitted here via ec.europa.eu/odr
When submitting a complaint, you must state our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org