Christmas or New Year's stay on Zealand
The winter holidays are a nice respite in the middle of an often busy everyday life – and many families write winter holidays week 7 or 8 in the calendar. Are you planning a winter holiday? So remember to write Feddet Strand in the calendar, and take the family on an all-time holiday with lots of activities during the winter holidays.
What to do at Feddet in the winter?
Here are a few examples:
- Enjoy Feddet’s unique nature and go for a walk on the beach or around the peninsula, where you can visit i.a. the bird tower.
- Let the children play in our indoor playland Fun & Play or on one of our many playgrounds, jungle trail or online course.
- Visit our indoor pool.
- Treat the whole family to a delicious dinner in Restaurant Feddet
- Take a game of mini golf on our great AdventureGolf course.
- Grab a paddle tennis match in the new arena.
- Participate in one of the many activities from the activity program
- Work out in the gym while the kids enjoy themselves in the GameHouse.